South East Kelowna
#1 5050 McCulloch Road, Redspire Canyon, South East Kelowna, Kelowna, B.C., V1W 4G1, Canada
Lot 1 in Redspire Canyon.
Redspire Canyon is a strata community. The strata components are minimal and include a sanitary treatment plant to be owned and operated by Corix Utilities, the roads and lanes, streetlights and entranceway landscaping. A gate will be provided and will be operated based on the desires of the community. A passive, low-maintenance park area will be provided.
Corix Utilities are evaluating the feasibility of installing geothermal heating and cooling systems on individual lots. A budget has been estimated and included in the Disclosure Statement. This may be revised once tests are complete.
All utilities will be underground.
The Developer is rebuilding and widening McCulloch Road from Field Road to the community. This includes a new 2 lane bridge with bicycle lane across KLO Creek.
There will be a total of 106 residential lots. There are 43 lots in phase one. This will be a high-end private strata community on acreages, giving it the feel of country lots within the city. The property is 320 acres, including Mission Creek and Layer Cake Mountain.
Summary of Development:
• Located within the City of Kelowna
• Full sewer, water, gas and electric services provided. All underground.
• Roads will be strata design, with swale boulevards (no curbs), and tasteful lamp standards.
• Geothermal heating and air conditioning will be provided as a strata component.
• Entrance Landscaping off McCulloch Road
• Natural Forest on each lot will be preserved
• Site is located 12 minutes by car from the intersection of Benvoulin and KLO Roads
• McCulloch Road is being rebuilt, and a new bridge across KLO Creek is included
• Lots are all approximately 1 acre, or greater in size. A typical lot measures about 145 ft. x 300 ft.
• Flat topography, or gently sloping. Te lots will be left in their natural forested state (no building platforms required).
• Views are to Layer Cake Mountain, the Pinnacle, Gallagher’s Canyon Golf Course, Mission Creek and KLO Creek Canyons (Gallagher’s Canyon), the valley and City and Mission Creek Greenway.
• Lots are treed and have a high percentage of Fir trees
• The full acre on most lots is entirely usable.
• Lots are suited to Ranchers or Walk-outs. Two storey or Grade Level Walk-ups are not necessary on any lots.
• Many lots are suitable for either a Rancher or a Walk-out.
• Concrete work will not be necessary on most lots.
• Soils are gravel till material. Rock blasting will not be an issue.
• Lot widths offer larger side yards that will not require any retaining walls or create side yard grading issues.
• Prestige South East Kelowna location
• Short and scenic drive past golf and ALR orchards to shopping
• One-of-a-kind acreage lots on full services, within the City
• No competing projects of this type
• No prospect for further development in the area, assuring no future traffic congestion worries
• Dramatic, unique scenery and access to recreation
• Next door to Gallagher’s Canyon Golf Course
• Abuts the Mission Creek Greenway nature trail system
• Lots can be reserved now for Autumn closing
• Prices range from $289,000 to $550,000
For more information, please contact: